OER Straw Dogs
As per earlier version of the ToC
- Find your own resources
- Search engines
- General repositories
- Specific repositories
- Open textbooks
- Individual project sites
- File formats
- Design OER <-- not instituted yet ...
- Compose OER (was Build which was Create OER)
- Adapt OER <-------------- in progress
- Share OER
- Licensing (straw dog)
Cross Cutting Concerns
- licensing - find, compose, adapt, share
- file formats - find, compose, adapt, share
- accessibility - find, compose, adapt, share
KT To Do
NB I am not committing to these ... just hope to find the time soon ...
- Go through the user stories
- Licensing section - leave 'till last (or after all other sections perused)
- On third pass: standardise 's's to 'z's, split infinitives, apostrophes for possessives only.
- Case study or story running through a set of exercises with each chapter.
- Think about the copyright paradox
- Which cross-cutting concerns could be done by end of June?
- Check the other things on the Thoughts on Structure page and in the issue tracker ...