|Session 4 - Activity 1
Simulation: How to stimulate learners to reflect on their own personal development?.
- On the basis of the knowledge, acquired in session 1, session 2 and session 3, participants are asked to simulate the whole process of reflection with students;
- Workshop settings - divide in 3 groups - 1 "teacher", the rest- "students";
- Step 1: Self-reflection module: Teachers give students the following assignments to reflect upon personal development:
- Step 2: Reflection on action – situate the participant’s reflections on an abstract level so that they can be generalized and it is possible to express them;
- Step 3: Reflection in action: The participants should tie their reflection to the context in which an event has occurred.
- Step 4: Recording reflection module:
- participants are asked to create their own web logs and exchange opinions;
- Step 5: Make general conclusions and evaluation of reflection