|Reviewing Your Learning|
|Reviewing Your Learning||Objectives | Steps 1 & 2 | e-Learning Activity 1 | e-Learning Activity 2|
In this module we will provide:
• information on the activities you need to complete for your portfolio
• the required activities themselves
• additional exercises: these are designed to help you fulfil the module requirements
• thinking points to give you an opportunity to stop and reflect on your learning
• suggestions on when you should contact your programme adviser for feedback
As you progress through this section you will be building a detailed picture of the learning you have achieved through your work and other activities. Before you start, it is a good idea to skim through the whole section to get an overview of what you will need to do. Take another look at the pathway for learners so that you can decide how to manage your time most effectively.
You may also find it helpful to make notes on what you are learning as you work through this section. These notes could be useful when you come to write your review of learning essay.