- On the course blog, tell us something about you as a person and you as a teacher. What you hope to learn from completing the GDTE, and the support and resources you might need.
- Prepare a draft of your learning agreement - this will help you with preparing work for meeting Learning Outcome 1.
- The template for this will be available on Moodle.
- Choose a platform (location) for your digital Learning Portfolio (ePortfolio), think about a theme and layout, and add something about yourself (your profile).
- Send your facilitator the link to your portfolio once you have started it.