L4C Advance Workshop for Community Media
|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
L4C Post-Workshop Survey
This survey is to help WikiEducator improve its Learning4Content workshops AND provide insights into the User Experience. This information will be used to help WikiEducator improve its breadth and depth, within educational organizations and institutions.
- Job Title
- Educational Organization / Institution
- Email address
- Contact info
- How would you rate the workshop? (1-10., where 10 is highest)
- What recommendations do you have for improvement:
- How would you rate the facilitator's performance? (1-10., where 10 is highest)
- How could s/he improve performance?
- What is your time frame for developing a a pilot project?
- 0-3 months
- 4-6 months
- 7-12 months
- > 1 year
- What is holding you back? Explain
Given your wiki skills at this point, what do you perceive your productivity could be, as compared to traditional course design activities?
- 0 increase in productivity / performance
- 1-5% increase in productivity / performance
- 6-10% increase
- 11-20% increase
- 20 -30%
- or, specify here: