Decide on the audience
|MOSEP ePortfolio Tutorial: Module 3|
Presentation of Evidence
Overview / Introduction - Module 3
Session 1 | Session 2 | Session 3 | Session 4 | Session 5
- Is the learner's presentation a private one or should it be heard by a larger audience?
- Is the possible audience interested in the presentation?
- Does the learner have a good reason to give his presentation in front of this audience?
- How much stress for the learner is produced by the audience? Should it be more or less?
- Must the audience be briefed before the presentation? (About special questions to ask or not to ask or a special behaviour)
- If you have no ability to chose the audience (e.g. in school) try to brief both the performing learner and the audience (in case they don't know each other)