Create the environment
|MOSEP ePortfolio Tutorial: Module 3|
Presentation of Evidence
Overview / Introduction - Module 3
Session 1 | Session 2 | Session 3 | Session 4 | Session 5
To create an appropriate environment is important for the purpose of the interview or presentational situation and for the learner's and the audience's comfort. Think about the following points:
- what size room is needed to accomodate the Learner and audience?
- consider the position of the room relative to the 'assembly'/briefing room
- will the learner or audience be distracted by noise or movement?
- what equipment will be needed, Data projector, screen, laptop, flipchart, whiteboard etc
- how should the room be set out, position of tables/chairs, position of screen etc