By the end of this page you will be able to:
- If code is to be reused within a page then it is better to place the code in the HEAD section.
- Code in the HEAD section is loaded before the page is built and any referrals within a page are already in memory.
- Code within the page must be loaded into memory before execution.
- Browsers such as Internet Explorer warn you that running scripts from your local hard drive is a security risk
- The older browser then ignores all code between the start and end tags
This has now be deprecated and the following format should be used:
Example :Click here to run js1_02.