I am a health professional with an interest in eLearning. I am currently a Project Manager for a health board tasked with implimenting eLeanring into our organisation. We are just in the process of trialing our first course.
I have worked as a nurse in the field of Emergency for over 20 years but also have a commerce degree and a education qualification
Skiing, Jewlery making, Gardening and Wine!
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Dear Colleague, greetings. Thanks for your inputs to this workshop. The report is available [here]. I will be happy to be of any assistance in future too. With best wishes, --R C Sharma, PhD 21:00, 22 May 2011 (UTC))
- Dear Lin. Welcome aboard. You are stepping into the footsteps of many of your country man and women who are using WikiEducator as platform for collaboration in their classrooms for instance. In fact, WikiEducator's physical home is in Dunedin, New Zealand, so you are among good company. Glad you could make it. Feel free to ask for help, should you have any questions. Warm wishes --Patricia Schlicht 19:56, 26 April 2011 (UTC)
(: Hi Lin, You are very welcome to this eL4C50 Online workshop. Patricia Schlicht, Gita Mathur, Micheal Verhaart and me are your facilitators and will help you in develop your page. Enjoy this workshop and donot hesitate to ask for help. You can either leave a message on our user pages or email us. Warm Wishes.--Ramesh Sharma 21:42, 27 April 2011 (UTC))
- Dear Lin. Good to see you have made a start on your personal page. Its a neat place to try out things and I like to keep all my wikieducator links here also, so they can be found easily when I login to Wikieducator - Michael (Mverhaart 10:38, 1 May 2011 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C50
- Hello and welcome to eL4C50, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators:
- Fill out your learning contract and sign using your wiki signature.
Learning contract text
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| <Enter a brief description of the content resource or WikiEducator project you would like to work on here>|
| Target date for completion
|| <Specify the target date for completion --- you choose the date which can be after the completion of this workshop>.|
|| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>|