Students - Lesson Three
WALT (We Are Learning To):
1. Identify, name and pronounce the names of the different places where they go shopping for food.
2. Classify the food they buy according to where they buy them from e.g. bread in bakery.
3. Monitor our own progress in this unit by recording reflections and evaluations in an on-going journal.
We know we will have achieved this when:
1. We can name and correctly pronounce six or more places where food can be bought.
2. We can accurately sort food items into places where they may be bought.
3. We have recorded reflective journal entries and scores in our journal as indicated during each lesson.
http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6115704fltt.gif Your teacher will show you how to put this into your Learning Journal.
http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6115704fltt.gif Your teacher will give you a copy of this to put into your Learning Journal.
Extension Activity: word recognition game
Your teacher will show you how to asses other students work:
http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6115704fltt.gif When someone has marked your Rubric, glue it into your Learning Journal.