Students - Lesson Two
WALT (We Are Learning To):
1. Identify basic drinks and other food stuffs in English.
2. Use shopping expressions correctly in English.
3. Use courtesy expressions correctly in English.
4. Monitor our own progress in this unit by recording reflections and evaluations in an on-going journal.
We will know we have achieved this when:
1. We have learnt 20 new shopping related words.
2. We are able to use 4 new sentence structures based on shopping expressions.
3. We are able to use 2 new sentence structures based on courtesy expressions.
4. We have recorded reflective journal entries and scores in our journal as indicated during each lesson.
http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6115704fltt.gif Your teacher will help you to put these into your Learning Journal.
http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6115704fltt.gif Your teacher will give you a copy of this to put into your Learning Journal.
Extension Activity: Picture Match
Poster - your teacher will show you how to make a poster for this activity.
http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6115704fltt.gif Put your completed poster in your Learning Journal.
Sorting Activity - Sorting vocabulary into groups (drinks, cereals, dairy etc)
http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6115704fltt.gif Glue the finished tasks from above into your Learning Journal.
Your teacher will show you how to assess other students work:
http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6115704fltt.gif When someone has marked your Rubric, glue it into your Learning Journal.