Students - Lesson Four
WALT (We Are Learning To):
1. Use the correct verbs while talking about shopping.
2. To use the verbs they have learnt in simple present tense sentences.
3. Monitor our own progress in this unit by recording reflections and evaluations in an on-going journal.
We know we will have achieved this when:
1. We can describe actions in shopping using two different sentences.
2. We can pronounce two different sentences using verbs in present tense.
3. We have recorded reflective journal entries and scores in our journal as indicated during each lesson.
http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6115704fltt.gif Your teacher will show you how to put this into your Learning Journal.
http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6115704fltt.gif Your teacher will give you a copy of this to put into your Learning Journal.
Extension Activity: word match game
Shopping actions video
If you can't open this file please visit the FLV website and download the free FLV player.
Comic Action Creation:
Write or make your own sentences with at least six new verbs that you have learnt in this lesson.
Word and Picture Match:
Word and Picture Match
http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6115704fltt.gif Glue the finished tasks from above into your Learning Journal.
Your teacher will show you how to assess other students work:
http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6115704fltt.gif When someone has marked your Rubric glue it into your Learning Journal.