VirtualMV/Digital Learning Technologies/Examples/Cloud
|Digital Learning Technologies|
|DLT Examples||Software (Text | Images | Audio | Animation | Video )|
|Cloud (StoryTelling: StoryTelling | Poster: Glogster | Video: YouTube | Presentation: Prezi | Screen animation | Webinars : Adobe Connect ) | Classroom Management|
|Hardware ( Tablet | iPad | Android )|
- Wordle: http://www.wordle.net/
- A word cloud generator. Useful when you want to summarise a discussion forum (or list of tweets)
- jing: Screen capture http://www.techsmith.com/jing.html
- Sketchfab: http://www.canaudi.com/publish-and-share-your-3d-models-on-the-web-with-sketchfab/
- Publish and Share Your 3D Models on the Web with Sketchfab
- Cacoo: https://cacoo.com/
- Create diagrams online Real time collaboration!
Prezi: Presentation - http://prezi.com/
10 top tips to make a great presentation with Prezi zooming presentation software by Ned Potter. Retrieved from http://www.slideshare.net/thewikiman/how-to-use-prezi-and-win
- Wall washer :
- Sends out regular emails (spam?)
The following Slideshare presentation identifies the features of Web 2.0 and was presented in a Panel discussion at the NACCQ Conference in 2008. http://www.slideshare.net/virtualmv/2008-verhaart-naccq-web2-0m
Edublog http://www.edublog.org is the World’s largest education blogging platform, focused on teachers and students with educational support and features with the ability for teachers to easily create and manage blogs for students.
Follow this link to a flash video clip about Edublog http://edublogs.org/10-ways-to-use-your-edublog-to-teach/
There are 3 membership types Free, Pro & Campus. The free service includes:
- Easily create posts & pagesSelect from 30 free themesUpload any type of files including docs,
- 'User Friendly Blogging'
- No email address required
- Ready in under 20 seconds.
With Edublog the educated blogger is able to:
- Facilitate fantastic discussions
- Replace your paper newsletter
- Get your students blogging
- Post videos, podcasts and documents
- Create a class publication.