User:Vtaylor/CIS89A Learning Web Design
FALL 2021 . Course: 00494 Department : CIS 89A 62Z
Syllabus * welcome email * Voyager FTP + To send files to your server with Filezilla p.270 * Handy references * Community service . link checker 8 drop notice HTML and CSS: Visual QuickStart Guide, 9th Edition By Joe Casabona * published Sept 2020
- Getting Started . 19 . basics (1,3,11) * getting started survey
- HTML Basics * lists . 16 . css htmlvalidation read find (4,6,12). * I know > 1
- Links . 21 . voyager accessibility protect (2,5, 21 p.269-272)
- Images and Media . 21 . share media (7)
- CSS Styling . 13 . html5 use css coding styling designthinking (13,14,18)
- CSS Layout . 12 . MIDTERM copyright layout (15,16)
- Responsive Web Design . 14 . write make . mobile responsive (17)
- Tables, Forms . 14 . participate tables forms portfolio (8,9,10)
- Site Planning . 18 . sites webdev accessibility rubric htmlvalidation hosting xreality (21,22,23,24,)
- Web Site Projects . 7 . beyondhtml webpro
- Summary, Peer Review . 8 . creativity peer
2021.10.31 . Prioritize your work. Focus on the activities that are important to you. . There is a lot of flexibility in the course to accommodate the diverse needs and interests of students with vastly different prior knowledge.
letter of recommendation
To Whom It May Concern:
As the Instructor for CIS89A Web Development at DeAnza College, I have had the pleasure of knowing Wanlun Ding for the Fall 2021 Semester course. She has been a great student and an asset to our class. I would like to take this opportunity to recommend her for your graduate program.
I am confident that she will continue to succeed in her studies. Wanlun is a dedicated student and her grades have been exemplary. In class, she is able to successfully develop plans and implement them.
Wanlun has also taken a leadership role in online course discussions helping other students, many of whom have shared their comments regarding her pleasant and encouraging attitude.
It is for these reasons that I recommend including Wanlun in your program. Her drive and abilities will truly be an asset to your program of study. If you have any questions regarding this recommendation, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Instructor, Computer Information Systems