This is your personal user page in WikiEducator. Tell us a little about yourself ..... be bold and try an edit now by starting to fill out your user page. This is a great way to practice your new wiki skills :-).
- Saint Kentigern College is a New Zealand, Presbyterian Co-educational Independent School, Yr 7-13.
- I am currently the E-Learning Facilitator working across the whole school to provide professional learning and support to teachers in the classroom.
- There are many reasons to not use digital tools as part of you teaching practice but one huge reason to: you are now teching and learning in the 21st Century.
- Myself and a few teacher went to visit Albany Senior High School (ASHS), Auckland NZ - one of the newest schools in NZ. Its physical buildings and timetable and content are reflective of the thoughts and processes behind a school of a 21st century learning space. Reflection on what we saw adn heard was interesting, we left the school feeling inspired and joyed to see soemone taking the leap.
Write something here ...
Write something here ...
ASHS Visit 2010 Reflection
[[File:<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ILQrUrEWe8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ILQrUrEWe8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>]]
My wiki projects
My optional community service (learning contract) project
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| <Enter a brief description of the content resource or WikiEducator project you would like to work on here>|
| Target date for completion
|| <Specify the target date for completion --- you choose the date which can be after the completion of this workshop>.|
|| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>|
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Hello Jacque, Welcome to our eL4C42 Online workshop. Patricia Schlicht, Nellie Deutsch and Ramesh Sharma are your facilitators and will help you in develop your page. Enjoy the workshop and do not hesitate to ask for help. Warm wishes)--Patricia Schlicht 02:52, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- Add note here
Facilitators - eL4C42
- The WikiEducator "Inspiring to become an Agent of Change" Online Workshop Learning4Content wiki skills workshop - 25 August to 8 September, 2010.
- The facilitators: