|Website:||Sir Sandford Fleming College|
|Employer:||Sir Sandford Fleming College|
|Occupation:||Professor Organizational Behaviour|
|Languages:||English, Some French|
- Professor of Organizational Behaviour in the General Arts & Sciences program at Sir Sandford Fleming College in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
- Professor (Part time) Loyalist College, Bancroft, Ontario, Canada
- Prior to moving into education full-time I was a Director at a major Canadian corporation in Toronto, Ontario. I was a Director of Training, Change Management, Communication, Enterprise Services. I also had many other positions in management as Associate Director (Strategic Planning, Business Transformation) and many front line manager positions (Field Services, Customer Service, Training).
- Honours Bachelor of Arts with a double major in Sociology and Canadian History, Glendon College, York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Bachelor of Education, Glendon College, York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- High School Teaching Certification, Type A, Glendon College, York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Masters of Business Administration, Specialization in Organizational Behaviour, Schulich School of Business, York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Organizational Behaviour, Technology, Creativity and Innovation
Photography, Quilting Arts, Knitting
Organizational Behaviour Toolkit
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Hello Sharon. Welcome to the workshop. Your progress is good. Keep adding. Best wishes.--Gita Mathur 03:50, 10 June 2010 (UTC))
(: Hi Sharon, you're doing great work on you User page! It's a pleasure to know you and take part in the same Workshop! Best wishes, --Teromakotero 11:10, 11 June 2010 (UTC))
(: Hi Sharon! Great to know you, you are doinng fine work, keep refining your pages and let us have nice time learning together! -Laxmi Narayan- 01:45, 12 June 2010 (UTC) )
(: Hi Sharon, good going! You could spice up your pages by peeping into the edit sections of other participants' pages and following the syntax they use. Would like to go thro your work on OB. All the best ...Cynthia D'Costa--Agnes 00:56, 13 June 2010 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C40
- Hello and welcome to eL4C40, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: