|Employer:||Smt. Sadguna C. U. Arts College for Girls, Ahmedabad. Gujarat.|
|Occupation:||Associate Professor of English Language and Literature|
|Languages:||Gujarati, Hindi, English|
- 1 My Profile
- 1.1 I have done my Master of Arts from Bhavnagar University with First Class in English Literature. I am pursuing my doctoral research in Comparative Literature on an eminent Gujarati poet.
- 1.2 My areas of interest are many: just to name a few are English Literary Criticism, Modern English Grammar, Computer Aided Language Learning (CALL), Linguistics, and many.
- 1.3 Photos
- 1.4 My Projects
- 1.5 My Sandbox
- 1.6 My Reflection
- 1.7 Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
==Hello my Online Colleagues and senior faculty members! I am Pulin Bhatt, from Ahmedabad, the state of Gujarat, India.
I have done my Master of Arts from Bhavnagar University with First Class in English Literature. I am pursuing my doctoral research in Comparative Literature on an eminent Gujarati poet.
My areas of interest are many: just to name a few are English Literary Criticism, Modern English Grammar, Computer Aided Language Learning (CALL), Linguistics, and many.
I have been teaching English Language and Literature for the last 15 years to undergraduate and post-graduate students. I have been working in Smt. Sadguna C. U. Arts College for Girls since 1st of October,2009. I have been pursuing my doctoral research on a very eminent Gujarati poet Sursinh Gohil also known as 'Kalapi' (The Peacock). I am a member and also moderator of a few online groups.
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Hello Pulin ji, As this workshop is nearing its end now, could you decide on developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by yourself (and others) on WikiEducator? With best wishes, Ramesh Sharma 20:10, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
- Hello Pulin ji, your page is impressive, Please updating the information on it. All the best. --R C Sharma, PhD 18:07, 30 October 2010 (UTC)
Re: Dear Pulin, Thanks. Regarding uploading photo, please see the detailed guidelines at this link http://wikieducator.org/Wikieducator_rich_text_editor_tutorials/Images/Basics. Moodle is the forum where you can send mails to all (means either reply or reply to all on an issue). Hope this helps. Let me know if more information is needed. --R C Sharma, PhD 17:54, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
I read your confirmation that you will be attending the online session. I noticed your eagerness. You are the first to confirm. Great. Keep it up. WikiEducator is a wonderful place to learn from, learn together. Here OER pracitse the sanskrit prayer "Loka Samastho Sukhino Bhavantho" May the whole world be happy.
I offer my help in your reaching WikiBuddy. My team is trying to teach our society the benefits of using a Wiki Portal for social good. I have brought together Darsana Joseph her schoolmates and a college for the Wiki project. I would like to connect with your team and make this a global project.
Here is my email. You can count on me to help. Have a great time. Sebastian Panakal My email
Hi.Thanx a lot 4 visiting my user page.Really interesting to see your profile....We are like minded ppl on the same path.. from the same field...We shall procede together..Savitha Harish Facilitators - eL4C46
WikiEducator Learning4Content and Collaborative Learning: How can you make it work for you?
October 20 - November 3, 2010
- The facilitators:
Hi Pulin Thanks for visiting my page and comments . I have attended an online workshop in wikieducator and followed the directions and went throught some of good user pages.
if you need any help you can contact me my email is email@example.com--Shijna 02:19, 4 November 2010 (UTC)