|Website:||Solomon Islands SchoolNet|
|Employer:||Distance Learning Centres Project|
|Occupation:||Supervisor, Guguha DLC|
This is my contribution for the L4C1 Workshop Teaching_Resources
This is my contribution for the eL4C6 online workshop Logarithm Table
Requirements for submitting an expression of interest
A prospective L4C facilitator must:
- Complete their user page in WikiEducator demonstrating that they have mastered all the skills required to teach Newbies up to the level of Wikibuddy in our skills typology.
- Compile a 2 page resume and upload this as a file linked from their respective user page providing:
- Contact details
- Country of residence
- Current position
- Educational qualifications
- Summary of work experience / career history
- Details of facilitation and/or teaching experience
- Evidence of Mediawiki editing skills, for example links to pages created in WikiEducator or other Mediawiki sites.
- Short paragraph motivating why you are submitting an expression of interest for the L4C initiative.
- For prospective face-to-face workshop facilitators:
- A signed letter in pdf format from a senior manager from the host institution confirming access to a computer laboratory for a 2 to 3 day workshop for at least 15 WikiEducators who wish to receive free training in wiki skills. This letter must be uploaded WikiEducator with a link from the applicant's user page.
- A brief description of the participants the facilitator aims to recruit for the workshop.
- In the case of a prospective online workshop facilitator:
- Evidence of co-facilitating a WikiEducator online workshop or similar workshop in teaching Mediawiki editing skills.
- Applicants must comply with the bounty contest rules