My name is Koziba Malibala from Botswana ,
Currently working with BOTUSA/CDC as a Behavioural and Social Science Coordinator
I have a Bachelors Degree in Social Science as a combined major in Psychology and Environmental Science
A researcher (Behavioural Scientist ) . business lady and a youth activist
I am 26 years old and I am married and I am so beautiful. I have one son
Hi! I am still trying to learn , I have issues with this , its so hard to understand the it .
I will work hard to get a certificate.
Ok, girl , work hard........
My External Link
My Internal Link
My wiki projects
- Dear Koziba, it is nice to see you are enriching your userpage. Keep it up. All the best, --Ramesh Sharma, PhD 16:09, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
Learn how to use it , eishy its so difficult to use
1.Do you have any concerns about the quality of educational resources developed using an open authoring approach? If so, what are your concerns? If not, how does an open authoring approach contribute to high quality learning materials?
Answer : I believe that if all the users are well informed about it and know how to use it can be faster and exciting, as all participant can easily share their comments about a particular subjects .
With quality I think it depends on the knowledge of contributors about the subject and also their availability to contribute on regular bases.
2.In your opinion, should closed or open authoring approaches be used in the development of learning resources for use in education? Give reasons for your view?
I turn to believe that a combination of the two authoring approaches will be better off used for the development of a learning resourse for use in education , reasons being that closed authoring will help in erase any error that was encountered while using open authoring approch , and it will act as a quality control.
3.What mechanisms can be adopted to assure quality of educational content developed in wiki environments?
I guess we experts on both authoring approaches who can regularly do quality controlling in order to ensure quality learning content.
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| <Enter a brief description of the content resource or WikiEducator project you would like to work on here>|
| Target date for completion
|| <Specify the target date for completion --- you choose the date which can be after the completion of this workshop>.|
|| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>|
- Hi, As this workshop is nearing its end now, could you decide on developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by yourself (and others) on WikiEducator? With best wishes, Ramesh Sharma 18:51, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Dear Friend, please continue with your practice on how to manipulate the placement, size and using captions for your images in your sandbox. To understand how to do it, read this Tutorial 6 on images. All the best, --Ramesh Sharma, PhD 15:44, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
(: Dear Koziba, You are very welcome to this eL4C44 Online workshop. I am your facilitator and will help you in developing your page. Enjoy this workshop. If, while adding information to your page, you face any problem, please, do not hesitate to ask for help. You can leave a message on my page. You can also contact me through my email. Warm Wishes.--R C Sharma, PhD 18:03, 1 February 2011 (UTC))
- Welcome to eL4C44 - the IPYET orientation programme. Enjoy every moment of the programme and let Ramesh, Brian, or me know if you need any assistance. Cheers!! --Victor P. K. Mensah, Your Training Coordinator
- Add note here
Facilitators - eL4C44
- IPYET OER Training Programme in Facilitating Online Learning4Content Workshop (January 31 - February 11, 2011)
- The facilitators:
Victor P. K. Mensah
L4C Lead Facilitator