|Employer:||Papanui High School|
|Other roles:||Director of ICT|
|Nationality:||British / New Zealand|
My ProfileNew Zealand and work at Papanui High School.
At Papanui I am Director of ICT and oversee our LMS and SMS and am in charge of ICT in teaching and learning. I started my teaching career in England (where I was born), and moved to NZ in 2003...and have never looked back!! I have a huge interest in the developments of ICT in teaching and learning and think we live in very exciting times. As well as my roles at Papanui, I am also President of the Canterbury Science Teachers Association (CSTA) where we are trying to set up a collaborative site for members and I am a member of the New Zealand Ministry of Education Moodle Reference Group.
I'm interested in:
- SMS-LMS integration
- Looking at how SMS/LMS/Google/e-portfolio etc can all be used effectively in schools for teaching and learning purposes.
- OER Repositories
I am also interested in:
- Skiing and
My Website, blog and contact particulars
My content pages
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Hi there Jacqui. You have done a lot this week - isn't it fun? Go the kiwis!! --MaryRobinson)
(: You are doing great work Jacqui keep going and if you need any help just ask me Rima 11:31, 27 August 2009 (UTC))
(: Thank you, Jacqui, for joining the Teacher Collaboration Portal. Warmw wishes, --Patricia 18:18, 27 August 2009 (UTC))
- Click on the link EL4C29.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.