|Employer:||Papanui High School|
I am joining the Wikieducator wave to use and add resources and planning. When I first started teaching, I seemed to spend a great deal of time reinventing the wheel, when someone out there had already done the same thing. Share and share-alike.
- Secondary Education
- Teacher of:
- Digital Technologies
- Computer Science
- Teacher of:
- Lead Facilitator of ICT Professional Development
- School Website development
University of Canterbury
- B. Science
- B. Commerce
- GradDip in Teaching and Learning
- University of Canterbury.
E-learning and anything new and innovative in Education. I have recently become addicted to the Wii Whiteboard.
- Ultra-distance running - preferably in the mountains. Big fan of Map My Run.
- Coaching of various sports
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighboursAlternative Teaching methods and add your comments, criticisms, more methods, or reflections. Just try it. Cheers, Phil. --Phil Bartle 10:44, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
(: You're off to a great start, Mike. I'm looking forward to "seeing" how your userpage develops. --Nellie Deutsch 10:33, 14 December 2009 (UTC))
(: Good stuff Mark, we share interests in common, let me know if you need any help. Cheers Richardnz 00:40, 16 December 2009 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C33
- Hello and welcome to eL4C33, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the Daily Instructions for the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the workshop.
- Your facilitators: