Hi, my name is Gaelyn Douglas, I live and work in Taupo New Zealand, but am soon to move to Wellington for a change of direction in my life. This year I am on a PPTA study award and am currently enroled with Massey University in order to complete (hopefully) my postgraduate diploma in e-learning.
I live in Taupo which is an extremely beautiful place with access to great mountain biking tracks, skiing, swimming, walking. The lake is the biggest in New Zealand and it is one hour to Whakapapa ski field
- Education, e-learning, using technologies in education
- Working in Tertiary Education in e-learning
My Website, blog and contact particulars
- Type the full url of your websites here ... At the moment I don't have a working blog except in myportfolio and this requires a log in.
Moving to Wellington
At the moment the intention is to find a place to live in Wellington, New Zealand. There are a million apartments available, but they are all quite small and not as attractive as you would think. The things we are looking for are:
- character - meaning a renovated building as opposed to a purpose built complex
- space over 120m2
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Toilets
- walk to work
Working at Massey
Now I work at Massey University on their online projects
My wiki projects
My optional community service (learning contract) project
|By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.
| Brief description of project
| <Enter a brief description of the content resource or WikiEducator project you would like to work on here>
| Target date for completion
| <Specify the target date for completion --- you choose the date which can be after the completion of this workshop>.
| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Dear Gaelyn, Great progress! As you have filled in your details in Profile section, please add your details to INFOBOX too by clicking on "edit" button on the top of your page. --Ramesh Sharma 14:07 26 July 2010 (UTC))
- Hi Gaelyn, this is a reply! --Alan Grant 02:09, 26 July 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Alan, thanks for setting this up.--Gaelyn 02:13, 26 July 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Gaelyn, I'm one of the facilitators for this workshop. You are really coming along on learning wiki skills. Good work. I added two more sections about wiki project and the learning contract to your user page. If you have any questions about this, feel free to leave a note on my user page. I noted that you are almost ready to be certified Wiki Apprentice Level 1--you just need to demonstrate auto-numbering on your userpage or sandbox. I'll check back in a short while. <smile>, --Alison Snieckus 14:57, 26 July 2010 (UTC)