(: Dear Eva. You have made a good start. Keep going and you will soon be a WikiMaster Warm regards --Patricia 21:12, 26 March 2009 (UTC))
(: Eva! I left without giving you my email address and without getting yours! I am so grateful for your kind hospitality and for the privilege to meet your family. Thank you again so much. I will treasure the memories of St. Kitts forever. When you can, send me your email address. Cheers! --Rosario 21:12, 26 March 2009 (UTC))
'What can I risk saying?'
Who Am I?
- I am a short (only as the mirror reflects, not in my mind - there i am a stalwart!), ruddy young, pristine lady hailing from the Helen of the West! I am a humble recipient of the blessing that flow continuously in my direction from the Most High Creator of this wonder of a planet.
- My Earthly Complement
- The Breasts that nurtures me
- The seed dispenser
- The little ones I love so much (in order of their birth)
What do I do
- I am the facilitator of the Research Methods and Assessment of Learning (RMAL)and Art and Design (AD) Courses at the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College in Saint Kitts and Nevis. I teach the former to student teachers enrolled in the Teacher Education Program, and the latter to students pursuing the Arts Science and General Studies Program. I seat at the computer reflecting on this short, but very impactful journey as a lecturer and must say that I have had a significant growth spurt intellectually, socially, spiritually, and I now wait the physical!
A Post-graduate Student
- I am a second year doctoral student pursuing studies in International Education and Development. My research is focused on the identities of Caribbean primary school leavers with the hope that I will be able to gain insights into the alledged identity Crisis facing the region. I have, thus, been privileged to interact with many students who have shared a wealth of information that have given significant insights. I await the continuation of the journey!