- 1 My Profile
- 1.1 Professional Background
- 1.2 Education
- 1.3 My Interests
- 1.4 Photos
- 1.5 My Projects
- 1.6 My optional community service (learning contract) project
- 1.7 My Sandbox
- 1.8 My Reflection
- 1.9 Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- 1.10 Learning4Content Courses I participated in
I'm a computer engineer. I was an assistant at the Polytechnic Institute of Conakry (Guinea), where I facilitated workshops on the operating system GNU / Linux.
I also participated in several projects of computerization and digital inclusion.
Currently, I assist NGOs to achieve their goals in areas including:
- Fight against HIV / AIDS;
- Fight against poverty
I am also the director of a company of computer services.
I'm a graduate engineer telecommunication computing option from Conakry University (Guinea). Also, I have three masters :
- Master in entrepreneurship and business managementfrom the Francophone Institute for Entrepreneurship Reduit (Mauritius);
- Master in Innovation, Development and Societies at the International Institute for Water Engineering and Environment (Burkina Faso);
- Master inbusiness creation and recovery of the University of Bordeaux 4 (France)
I'm a fan of free and open software.
I'm very interested in system and network administration and webdesign.
I am currently working on the following technologies:
I love traveling, teaching and learning.
- Establish an environment where I could share my skills and professional experiences
- Develop a tool to strengthen capacities of NGOs.
My optional community service (learning contract) project
|| By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator. |
| Brief description of project
| Target date for completion
<Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: Image:.>
Activity Day 6 (Monday - Week 2)
Add an existing image to your user page or sandbox
Add a Wikimedia Commons file to your user page or sandbox
Uploading a new image on WikiEducator from your computer
Frames & Thumbnails : Insert a thumbnail image
Frames & Thumnaails : Insert a framed image
Frames & Thumnaails : Insert sized image
- diversify the media access to WikiEducator;
- work with Facebook to increase awareness of the importance of wiki;
- Produce the multimedia CD ROM or DVD to teach the people without access to the Internet.
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Dear Aboubakhar, Welcome to WikiEducator, we are glad you have found us and hope you will enjoy this learning experience. Welcome aboard. Warm wishes, --Patricia Schlicht 19:57, 28 November 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Aboubakhar - Patricia has made a start on your page! Looking forward to working with you-Mverhaart 10:25, 29 November 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Aboubakhar - Your page is starting to look really good, congratulations on becoming a level 1 apprentice :) - Michael (Mverhaart 11:17, 11 December 2010 (UTC))
- Hi Aboubakhar! Nice to know you! Greetings from Finland! --Teromakotero 16:02, 22 December 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Aboubakhar! It's great to link up with you on WikiEducator. Looking forward to networking with you. Emmanuel Nalumenya 8:35 29 December,2010 (UTC)
Learning4Content Courses I participated in
| Facilitators of the free WikiEducator Learning4Content workshop: "Tell me and I'll forget, show me and I may not remember, involve me, and I'll understand"
| Welcome to eL4C48