A bird sitting on the branch of a tree is not afraid of the branch shaking
because the bird trusts not the branches but its own wings...
heya all :-)
Myself Amanpreet Kaur doing BSc.(zoology)Hons. from Gargi College. I have joined wikieducator hoping to get lots of my confusions and misconceptions clear. Because for every question that arises in our mind, it becomes tough to search books everytime. but putting my questions or doubts on wikieducator and getting them solved by experts will surely be an easy way out to enhance my knowledge.
m sure i'l be really benefitted by wikieducator. '
You may read my introduction here My introduction
I designed the coverpage of Zoology department's annual magazine "FLIGHT". The theme was 'BIOTECHNOLOGY'.
- First and foremost I like studying. I get a 'good night' sleep only if I have done 3-4 hours of self-study in the day time.
- I do drawing and painting in my free time. Preparing our practical files with so many difficult diagrams of animals has really helped a lot improve my drawing.
- I love watching movies also. I believe every movie has a lesson to teach, if one wants to learn. :-)
- I love spending time with nature, in the company of flowers, birds, and squirrels in my home's verandah.
i am trying to revert a page
My college teachers on wikieducator
Dr. Gita Mathur. My Botany Teacher
Dr. Poonam Sharma. My Zoology Teacher
Dr. Priyanka Kapoor. My Botany Teacher
THE BEAUTY OF NATURE
Feedback and Notes from my WikiNeighbours
Dear Amanpreet, Welcome here. --Gita Mathur 14:04, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
(: Click on the Edit above & start typing. Save the page & see. Best wishes.--Gita Mathur 12:23, 18 May 2009 (UTC))
Hello and welcome to the wiki skills workshop. Please click on edit at the top of the page, add your profile (you can always edit or add more information later), and save page (at the bottom of the page)--Gita Mathur 01:56, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
Your site makes me feel like the study of life is fun. How i whish you had those beatifull pictures in some clssified manner. Nice page
(: Welcome here Amanpreet. I have added the Facilitator's inputs on your page. Now work on this. Best wishes.--Gita Mathur 11:19, 3 June 2009 (UTC))
- Hello Amanpreet, I'm Alejandra Guajardo from Peru, I'm your WikiNeighbour!! I see you've already started to work in your user page. Congratulations! I hope you upload some pictures of your drawings and painting. If you need help with your user's page or have questions please just let me know here or through my user page. Best wishes --Alejacha 03:54, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
- Alejacha 03:14, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you so much ma'm. I loved the changes you made :-) and i need another favour from you. I wish to increase the size of the text on top of my use page 'a bird sitting...' without making it a heading. how shell i do that ?--Amanpreet kaur 13:54, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- Alejacha 19:31, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- Very good progress. Keep going you will be a good WikiFriend and WikiNeighbour too.--Gita Mathur 17:09, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you so much ma'm for your help and for appreciating my effort :-)--Amanpreet kaur 15:10, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
- Congratulations Amanpreet!! It's nice to be WikiNeighbour and collaborating with friends. And you are doing a great work. Best wishes --Alejacha 00:48, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you Alejacha ma'm :-) the credit goes to you and your beautiful profile as wel from where i learned to put different fonts :-) Thank you so much :-)--Amanpreet kaur 15:27, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Amanpreet, Nice to see the advancements on your page. Keep adding. Feel free to ask me whenever you need help. From Participant & Facilitator now we are WikiFriends ....called as WikiNeighbours. Do give me suggestions for improving my page too...that's the Wiki Way!!! Warm wishes. --Gita Mathur 02:26, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
WikiEducator News & Events
Welcome to Workshop EL4C27, an online workshop: June 1-12, 2009
You may wish to check the layout of the workshop and introduce yourself.
- Click on the link EL4C27.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- See the videos and slide presentations.
Enjoy the workshop.
|Introduction to Wikieducator|
Friday, June 5, 2009
15:30 to 16:00 (GMT)
|Check your time||JOIN US|
WiZiQ is an on line live class. Register on WiZiQ.com by clicking on the link. It is Free.
(: Join  in advance, to participate in the online live discussion. You may interact by typing as in chat or get a mic & headphones to talk and a webcam to be seen.--Gita Mathur 09:06, 2 June 2009 (UTC))