Welcome to WikiBuddy certification guidance week
Anil Prasad ji
I have complete four activities
(1) I have added paragraph introducing me at the top of my user page .
(2) I have practiced the revert feature. I have also tried previously but forget to add word “revert’’ such as 13:38, November 28, 2011 (hist) (diff) User:Harbns (Undo revision 738934 by Harbns (Talk))
(3) I have added comments in two content pages as
(4) Tips to create the user page and basic wiki editing skills
Stated in new user account as per link below
I request you for further activities I am supposed to do for which I shall be thankful to you.
Dear Harbans ji,
Great work! ...and you will receive the WikiBuddy badge shortly.
In the mean time please see the list of new WE users at http://wikieducator.org/Special:Log/newusers, there you will find new user names in red or blue colour. The red colured user name means the user is yet to add content on their user page. The blue link means the new user has added content on his/her user page.
- Please select one or two blue coloured user names from the list and add a greeting message and some tips to practice editing on their discussion pages.
- For new users, while clicking the user name, the discussion link as seen on the top of the user page shall be red in colour since the page is empty. While clicking the red link you will be shown two options viz start a new discussion and view archived threads.
- Please click on the new discussion link and add your message
Anil Prasad 11:23, 24 April 2012 (UTC)
CONGRATULATIONS HARBANS JI! YOU ARE NOW A WIKIBUDDY!
Anil Prasad 14:30, 24 April 2012 (UTC)
Anil Prasad ji
Your goodness has pushed me one step near to my dream to involve myself more effectively for the cause of WE by upgrading as Wiki Buddy for which I am thankful to your good self.This has given me feeling of good satisfation ..