Visited your page. What do you think about potential of WE in education?--Rashkath 04:26, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
I feel the following:
- The student today is exposed to computers and internet at an early age. My own teenage daughter uses it for facebook, IT girl, mails, prepares debates and so on. An exposure of WE in terms of variety of interesting learning can be of great help. They will feel ownership of the content and learn. I am sincerely hoping my daughter starts that.
- Collabrative content development is something phenomenal. Many times it in not possible in the physical world where even a shared book is a distant dream.WE provides a platform where "likeminded individuals can build real meaningful content".
- We get opportunity to know strenghts of others and with collabrative mindset this is the best possible stuff one can think of.
- I see your passion for maths and the great experience you have. Being an engineer, maths always fascinated me as it fetched me 100% marks.
- If I can be any assistance, I would collabrate may be in terms of a page design and content also.
- If you can make some content of Dr Shakuntala Devi, it might be a great "Advance Organizer for course you are planning.
- I find a great peer in you whose increasing score motivates me too to learn this wonderful platform
--Ravi limaye 16:51, 30 September 2011 (UTC)