Talk:Learning and Teaching in Practice/Resources
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Old links||0||16:30, 4 July 2013|
You can also search the course delicious account - GDTEOP.
- 1 Adult Learning Theory and Praxis
- 2 Theoretical Concepts and Models
- 3 Andragogy
- 4 Planning, delivering and critiquing a teaching session
- 5 Open and Online Education
- 6 Feedback: Models and Processes
- 7 Critical Thinking: Models and Frameworks
- 8 Reflective Practice
- 9 Praxis: integration of theory and practice - Overview
Adult Learning Theory and Praxis
- Atherton, J. S. (2010). Angles on learning. Retrieved from http://www.learningandteaching.info/learning/ - a variety of resources abut learning and learning theories.
Theoretical Concepts and Models
- Deep and Surface Learning
- Kolb's Learning Cycle
- Honey and Mumford’s Learning Cycle builds on Kolb's cycle and identifies 4 learning preferences or styles
Planning, delivering and critiquing a teaching session
Open and Online Education
Feedback: Models and Processes
Critical Thinking: Models and Frameworks
- An overview of Reflective Practice with some definitions of reflection and professional learning, and beginning information about critical reflection and reflective writing.