|Open education practice (#OERuOEP)|
|OERuOEP Course guide||Introduction & Aims | Development team | Video signpost | Getting started | Resources | Assessment overview | Course schedule|
|Assignments||Assignment 1 | Assignment 2 | Assignment 3|
Assignment 1: Theory and practice of openness in education (Weighted 30%)
- Using the Copyright case study example from #OCL4Ed develop a case study illustrating copyright challenges in your own subject area with learner feedback on alternative responses.
- Select an open policy example and review the advantages and disadvantages from the perspective of the individual, institution, society and describe economic / sustainability issues. Suggest refinements / improvements to the existing open policy.
- Research and prepare a proposal to improve open education practices at your department or institution, or third party institution of your choice.
- Learner selection of 1 E-learning activity from Unit 2 for submission.
- Learner selection of 1 personal reflection from Unit 2 for submission