- Digital Reporting on WikiEducator Community
First issue of OERNZ News
published. Print and share!
- International/grassroots capacity-building
- James Moore, Station Manager, KRUU FM, Fairfield, Iowa, USA
- Sundar Raman, KRUU FM, Fairfield, Iowa, USA
(: Partners must be members of the OER Foundation, which financially supports the ongoing operations and sustainability of WikiEducator, WikiResearcher, and other Open Education projects. Randy Fisher 10:30, 16 December 2009 (UTC))
Our discussion list feed
- Developing Ideas & Activities page.
- Chat with James Stovall, University of Tennessee, USA; founder of JPROF.com and Intercollegiate News
- Chat with Sundar Raman, KRUU FM, Fairfield, Iowa, USA
- Chat with Kirk Lapointe, Managing Editor, Vancouver Sun; Executive in Residence at UBC's Graduate School of Journalism. December 21, 2009.
- Chat with Valerie Gordon, ICT4D, Jamaica
- Upcoming chat with Mindy McAdams, Professor, Journalism, University of Florida
- Upcoming chat with Kathryn Gretsinger, CBC Radio and UBC Adjunct Professor.
- Upcoming chat with Mike Gasher, Director, Journalism Department, Concordia University (January 2010)
- Chat with Chris Waddell, Acting Director, Carleton University School of Journalism & Communication
- Chat with Seymour Diener, formerly of The Ottawa Citizen and Southam
- Chat with Maxine Ruvinsky, Chair, School of Journalism, Thompson Rivers University
- Chat with Ben White of HIVOS, regarding their - Citizen Journalism in Africa project - this three-year project, implemented in conjunction with Hivos and SANGONeT in six African countries, aims to improve the technical and journalistic capacity of African NGOs to use a mixture of traditional and digital media strategically and with journalistic professionalism to support democratic processes and a diverse and independent media environment.
- Received a referral from Colleen Carmean at Arizona State University, to the Director, The Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communications
- Exploring collaborative opportunities Poynter.org and/ or http://www.newsu.org News University & News University International
- Email sent to: Howard Finberg, faculty, interactive learning, at The Poynter Institute and project director of News University
- Community Empowerment
- Community Media
- Community Service Learning