Welcome to Module 6 Presentations.
| In this module you will be introduced to the OpenOffice.org Impress.
Upon completion of this module students will be able to
- Work with presentation and save them in different file formats.
- Choose built-in options such as the Help function within the application to enhance productivity.
- Understand different presentation views and when to use them, choose different slide layouts and designs.
- Enter, edit and format text in presentations. Recognize good practice in applying unique titles to slides.
- Choose, create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully.
- Insert and edit pictures, images and drawn objects.
- Apply animation and transition effects to presentations and check and correct presentation content before finally printing and giving presentations
Module Topics - will be deleted when information transferred please ignore
- Based on the previous version of the guide.
About this Module
Module 6 Presentation
- Attribution: OpenICDL with link to the project.
- Authors:University of the Western Cape/James Kariuki, Juliet Stoltenkamp, Carolynne Kies, Tasneem Davids, Thembelani Ngenelwa, Faghad Khan, Norina Finger
- Software:OpenOffice.org Version 3.0
- License: Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license