Terms of Reference
The contractor will:
- Conduct a needs analysis of the XXXX Learning Community, as part of XXXX's Leadership Development Program;
- Develop a communications strategy for XXXX's Learning Community including the development of key messages for high priority stakeholders and make recommendations for implementation thereof;
- Develop a change/transition management (or User Engagement) strategy for engaging and facilitating learners from a face-to-face XXXX Learning Community to an engaging and interactive online Learning community utilizing social media; ensuring alignment to corporate competencies, organizational mandate, culture and resources and success metrics, and make recommendations for implementation thereof;
- Review, analyze and recommend modifications to XXXX's Leadership Development Program to achieve learner engagement, buy-in and ownership in an online Learning Community;
- Identify and engage potential new contributors to and users of the XXXX Learning Community; support members to fully engage in the community, including developing (online) community leadership behaviours and technical/social media skills and digital competencies;
- Actively support the participation and contributions of individuals and groups, and proactively facilitate discussion and networking, and advance collaboration and support among individuals and groups in XXXX's Learning Community;
- Support the implementation of XXXX's Learning Community by facilitating, mentoring and coaching adult learners to increase performance and innovation, and track and communicate progress;
- Monitor , communicate, and evaluate the outcomes of XXXX's Learning Community in terms of identifying and qualifying trends and evaluating and communicating opportunities for individual and community leadership, innovation and performance, access and reinforcement.
- Provide monthly updates and final report on outputs and challenges.
- Leadership program development vs. Organizational development
- Community as 50,000 person organization; or 4 cohorts in a leadership course (i.e., 100 people)
- Social media usage in entreprise organizations (See: Jay Cross)
- Uptake / engagement
- add-in for development of success metrics, internal surveys for measurement, etc.