|Employer:||Federal Government of Nigeria|
- Hello Luka, hopefully you will find your content intact now. Pl check. --R C Sharma, PhD 16:41, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
Luka Jonathan Mangset is a Nigerina Citizen who holds a Bachelors Degree in Education.(Physical and Health Education). Mr. Mangset has 21years experience working as a Youth Development Officer and is currently a Deputy Director in the Youth Entreprise Development Department of the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Youth Development, Abuja.
Professional Interest: Youth Development, Policy Development, implementation and Monitoring and Evaluation. Personal Interest: i enjoy travelling, reading novels and swimming.
This is your personal user page in WikiEducator. Tell us a little about yourself ..... be bold and try an edit now by starting to fill out your user page. This is a great way to practice your new wiki skills :-).
21years work experience in the Youth Development Sector.
B(Ed)-Physical and Health Education, NCE.
Youth Development, Policy Development, implementation and Monitoring and Evaluation. Personal Interest: i enjoy travelling, reading novels and swimming.
I enjoy traveling, reading novels and swimming.
My wiki projects
My optional community service (learning contract) project
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| <Enter a brief description of the content resource or WikiEducator project you would like to work on here>|
| Target date for completion
|| <Specify the target date for completion --- you choose the date which can be after the completion of this workshop>.|
|| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>|
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Hi, As this workshop is nearing its end now, could you decide on developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by yourself (and others) on WikiEducator? With best wishes, Ramesh Sharma 18:51, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
- Dear Friend, please continue with your practice on how to manipulate the placement, size and using captions for your images in your sandbox. To understand how to do it, read this Tutorial 6 on images. All the best, --Ramesh Sharma, PhD 15:44, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
(: Dear Luka, You are very welcome to this eL4C44 Online workshop. I am your facilitator and will help you in developing your page. Enjoy this workshop. If, while adding information to your page, you face any problem, please, do not hesitate to ask for help. You can leave a message on my page. You can also contact me through my email. Warm Wishes.--R C Sharma, PhD 17:49, 1 February 2011 (UTC))
- Welcome to eL4C44 - the IPYET orientation programme. Enjoy every moment of the programme and let Ramesh, Brian, or me know if you need any assistance. Cheers!! --Victor P. K. Mensah, Your Training Coordinator
- My brother, do some more work on this page. Cheers!! --Victor P. K. Mensah 09:24, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- Add note here
Facilitators - eL4C44
- IPYET OER Training Programme in Facilitating Online Learning4Content Workshop (January 31 - February 11, 2011)
- The facilitators:
Victor P. K. Mensah
L4C Lead Facilitator