Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
Thanks for suggestions. Put more words to encourage me
(: Hi Ankita. You made a good start. Now add more content. tell us who you are and what you do.--Patricia 23:37, 25 August 2009 (UTC))
(: Wonderful job ~ your starting is good ~ I also added something to it ~ increase ur speed and some more content about you Sanjay Kumar Pandagale)
(: Hi Ankita. You have come far, great job. Please upload a photo to the infobox and hyperlinks etc. See the [WikiMaster] programme how you can upgrade your level of certification. Warm wishes,--Patricia 16:56, 4 September 2009 (UTC))
(: Today I saw your page. There are lot of changes in it. It was improved a lot~ Keep it up. Sanjay Kumar Pandagale, 7 September 2009)
You may wish to check the schedule and layout of the workshop and introduce yourself.
- Click on the link EL4C29.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.