Please use this page for any questions and/or comments you may have throughout the course.
- Please click on edit tab (top of this page) or  link (right side of participant's entries), enter your comments, questions or suggestions, then scroll down to click on save page tab.
- Please add your Username and/or your wiki-signature.
- For instructions on how to add or personalize your wiki-signature see help page Signature.
Your specific purpose
What is your purpose in using Moodle?
- I have come to know about moodle at one of my teaching workshops and thereafter I started searching for the same.--Yanubha 13:08, 13 April 2009 (UTC) I want myself to be abreast with the varios ITC and blended learning methodologies and contributing to the community using the same. --Yanubha 13:08, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
- I want to learn more about Moodle. I'm interested in managing math & science courses using moodle. --Gladys Gahona 14:41, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
- I know it is similiar to Wiki technology but I would like to learn more about it as I have never used it before. I would like to use it in a blended learning environment with integrated technologies, to facilitate online workshops well. --Patricia 21:56, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
- I use moodle to deliver a course on Linguistics. I want to carry on two more courses on similar topics. All courses are for adults learners.--Alejacha 05:48, 6 September 2009 (UTC)
- I've used Moodle as student and as teacher but I'd like to learn more as administrator. I'd like to deliver a course using Sloodle and because of this I need to improve my Moodle knowledges. --Carmen64 16:51, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
- I have used Moodle as a teacher three years ago. Since then I stopped using Moodle because I found (and still find) its interface ugly and the fact that the information is so closed to the outside world was also a negative point for me. So I turned to web 2.0 tools like blogs and wikis and stopped using moodle.
We've had moodle at our school for more than 5 years and this year all teachers have to attend a little training session on how to create a course in case it might be necessary in consequence of the swine flue. Personally I also started to understand the advantages of using moodle together with other social tools. That's why I would like to learn more about moodle. I was thinking of installing it on my own server but I didn't have the time and courage to do it yet. --Joao Alves 11:44, 13 September 2009 (GMT)
- My purpose is to be able to use Moodle in my EFL classes so I have to get familiar with it. --elenargy 20:10, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
What do you expect from a Moodle workshop?
- I believe that after completion of this course I'll be able to understand moodle in a better way and if am really good at learning then by the time i finish off the course I'll be able to create a moodle.--Yanubha 13:08, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
- I will be able to run online courses using helpful ITC tools.
I want to learn everything that can be learned and share! Fabiana
- I would like to develop a more dynamic and efficient course using Moodle resources and activities. --Alejacha 05:51, 6 September 2009 (UTC)
- I believe that I can improve my knowledges and abilities in using Moodle.--Carmen64 16:51, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
- I'd like to learn a bit more than just the basics about moodle though I understand that this is a beginners course. I'll be happy with it anyway since I have forgotten a lot in all this time I wasn't using it. -- Joao Alves 11:51, 13 September 2009 (GMT)
- I expect to learn the basic staff about Moodle as it is my first Moodle workshop. --elenargy 20:13, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
Please share your thoughts and ask your own questions here: