WikiEducator is the venue for sharing the learning before, during and after the event.
To participate online:
By participating in this event you are agreeing that all your inputs (spoken, written, drawn, photographed, recorded audio/video, etc.) may be shared under the default WikiEducator copyright license: the latest version of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Unported licence.
- Register an account or proceed to the tutorial on how to do this.
- Create a user page for yourself (click on your user name above after logging in) and indicate your interests etc.
- Add your name to the list of Participants.
- Suggest Topics and indicate your interest in those already proposed.
Contribute to the glossary (started in 2011) if you have time and feel inclined.
After the event, reflect forward towards an even better experience next time, and feel free to
- enhance and share anything on this wiki
- grow the community via this portal and link to others (below)
- learn from our learning and convene similar events
- and in turn share your learning (link from here :-).
- JCrete 2014
- Java Specialists
- Learn more about WikiEducator and Using WikiEducator
- Specifically useful features such as watch lists and e-mail notification.
- Open Source Software in Java
- Unless you indicate an alternative acceptable license (e.g. for one of your own images, etc.) as indicated on that page.
- Hash tag for Twitter / identi.ca is #JCrete