e-Activity - eMM evaluation
|Change with digital technologies in education (#OERuCDTE)|
|E-Learning Maturity Model||Introduction and objectives | Video signpost | Overview of eMM | e-Activity - e-Learning processes | Dimensions | e-Activity - Mindmap and mini-evaluation | e-Activity - eMM evaluation|
e-Learning activity summary
|Title:||Abridged eMM self-evaluation|
|2 -3 hours|
|Resources to consult|
- Note: This eMM evaluation is an authentic simulation but does not constitute a formal eMM evaluation because it is restricted to only 2 processes and you may not have access to all the documentary evidence required for a comprehensive evaluation of those processes.
- Download a copy of the eMM 2.3 Core Assessment Workbook.
- Select 2 eMM processes, each from one of the following areas (i.e. you may not select two processes from the same area):
- Print out the pages for the two processes you have selected.
- Select a "representative" course from your institution (or use the SP4Ed or EDEM630 course for your assessment)
- Identify public documentary evidence to support your value judgements (eg institutional policies, procedures, practices etc.) relevant to your assessment.
- Conduct an evaluation for the processes you selected by marking your value judgements on the two pages you printed out. Include comments of your assessment in relation to the evidence you consulted.