e-Activity - e-Learning processes
|Change with digital technologies in education (#OERuCDTE)|
|E-Learning Maturity Model||Introduction and objectives | Video signpost | Overview of eMM | e-Activity - e-Learning processes | Dimensions | e-Activity - Mindmap and mini-evaluation | e-Activity - eMM evaluation|
e-Learning activity summary
|Title:||Intuitive assessment using the eMM e-Learning processes|
|Consult the following resources:|
- Read the summary on the eMM e-Learning processes (Version 2)
- Scan the detailed eMM process descriptions. (At this stage you are not required to consider the detail relating to the capability dimensions.)
- Download a copy of the eMM Processes (Version 2).
- Select an e-learning course you are familiar with from an organisation of your choice. If you do not have access to a course at your institution you can use the SP4Ed mOOC or EDEM630 as an example.
- Scan the eMM process descriptions (Version 2.3) limited to the delivery dimension for each of the following areas and note where you feel your organisation (or course) demonstrates a high level of maturity: