|Theory||Definitions | Hardware | Software | Uses|
- Working from home using computers, modems and fax.
- Software such as Microsoft’s netmeeting allow for interactive on-line meetings.
- Electronic publishing
- Many papers now provide readers with an on-line multimedia experience.
- And many web portals
- Business and advertising
- Home shopping
- Teaching & learning
- Libraries are increasingly recognising CD-ROMs and the web as an important resource
- Online learning is also beginning to incorporate the use of multimedia as in Flash animations, powerpoint type slides with narration, streaming audio and video.
- Social Networking
- In Schools
- In New Zealand there is no set curriculum in our Framework.
- We have the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (http://nzqa.govt.nz)
- Student in High School can choose to do Level 2 or Level 4 papers
-[Highal1] 20:54, 30 August 2010 (UTC)