|Website:||http://www.educalibre.cl, http://www.moodlemoot.cl, http://cl.sugarlabs.org|
|Employer:||Enlaces, ICT-Educational program of the Ministry of Education, Chile.|
|Occupation:||Executive Director at NGO Educalibre|
Starting as an investigator on academic research (FONDECYT and FONDEF public I&R funds) related to Educational television and audiovisual means, enters in 1999 to Red Universitaria Nacional REUNA working in R&D projects as a methodologist and instructional designer in FONDEF's Alejandría: Videoteca digital para la educación superior and FDI's Difusión Inalámbrica IP. Enters in 2001, as co-founder, to Ciberanía Consultants where he manages and executes the innovation fund FONTEC project "Integrated System of Goods ands Services for Primary Education".
From 2004 to 2008 is a e-learning consultant for the ILPES program, dependant of the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC-UN). Between 2008-2009 works as a ICT-Educational coordinator at Innovacien, an educatuional network of ICT-innovational schools. Since early 2010, Middle Manager in Enlaces, ICT-Educational program of the Ministry of Education, Chile.
Open Education Advocate. Co-writer of the Cape Town Open Education Declaration. Since 2003, founder and articulator of Educalibre, educational and technological community (future NGO) that promotes free software's techonolgy and collaborative model in education. Educalibre promotes in Chile free software and open educational approaches in local communities related to virtual learning environements such as Moodle and Sugar.
- ICT educational integrationfor learning and teaching
- Open educational and free knowledge as grass-root approaches and strategies for professional development
- Innovational uses of virtual learning environments (Moodle, Sugar) and other web platforms (Mediawiki, Confluence, Drupal, Joomla) for educational uses
- eLearning managment and instructional design, as well as blended modalities
- R&D project design, management and assessment
- Rock and roll amateur musician, vocals and guitar for the band Gerontofobia.
- Amateur sports competitor (senior category), playing basketball for the Instituto Nacional and playing football at Insurgentes.
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
You're also musician! That's great! I can see you're a professional in the use of Wiki! --Teromakotero 15:44, 17 February 2010 (UTC)
(: Hi Werner.Very impressive user page in such a short time. Well done. Warm wishes --Patricia Schlicht 00:26, 31 January 2010 (UTC)) (: Well done. You are a natural. I have certified you. Congratulations! Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 22:36, 12 February 2010 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C34
- Hello and welcome to eL4C34, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: