after course is complete copy and keep...
Grand Challenges - student research MidTerm
from discussions *
19w Teaching K-8 Engineering *
19w Educational Videos *
19w Open Textbooks *
19w Games in Education
CIS2 Syllabus * copied 2019.1.1 from
group projects *
Group 1 *
Group 2 *
Group 3 *
group template * https://wikieducator.org/User:Vtaylor/Computers_and_Society/Group_x
|All course materials are open on the first day of class for the quarter, and you are expected to start work immediately. Please read the assignments carefully. There are many parts to the assignments for each module in this course. ALL parts must be completed by the published due date.
Your responses to this and all other assignments will be graded for college-level writing. Spelling and grammar errors will result in deductions. Late submissions are accepted but points will be deducted unless you get an extension from the instructor prior to the due date. Complete and thoughtful replies that demonstrate original thinking and personal experience will receive full credit. For more information, see Discussion Participation
- Read the Syllabus - CIS 2 Computers and the Internet in Society. There is a lot of important information in the syllabus. Submit I have read the Syllabus.
- Review the Online Education Center resources on the Online Education pages and complete the Online Education Center Orientation.
- Read the 20 Basic Rules For Digital Citizenship. This is a good summary of appropriate online behavior in general, and for online courses, specifically.
There is no textbook for this course. There are selected Media - articles, videos, pictures, diagrams, podcasts,... listed as resources for each module. You don't need to study them all. Browse through SEVERAL and find 2-3 to review in detail. Or find your own...
- Action Plan 2020 | Internet Society Foundation
- Positively impact humanity through an open, globally-connected, secure, and trustworthy Internet for all.Strategies Introduce and amplify the Foundation brand by communicating the role and scope...