|Other roles:||ICT Advisor|
- My professional life has been in the education sector, in a variety of roles as a teacher, principal and ICT adviser. Worked in the commercial sector as an education consultant, worked for a telecommunications company, advocate for e Learning and currently involved in the online learning space.
- Bachelor of Education, and currently completing a Masters in Education Administration.
- An avid yachtie , love sailing and competing in races. Apart from sailing I enjoy running, currently training for a 1/2 marathon.
Interesting explorations, like the little voice overs and tutorials. Think the short YouTube video of What is a Wiki, was very simple but very effective.
*Wonder how people cope with the scripting side of wiki? How do educators who are tentative about using technology tools react ???
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Great to see you in the tutorial, Viv, and to see your user page. Do you have any concerns about the quality of educational resources developed using an open authoring approach? If so, what are your concerns? If not, how does an open authoring approach contribute to high quality learning materials?--Phil Bartle 22:39, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- Congratulations! You have made a good start. I am looking forward to seeing your project develop. Please feel free to ask for help. --Nellie Deutsch 07:30, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- Viv, congratulations on getting an image up. How about adding an image to the personal info box? --Nellie Deutsch 11:04, 22 June 2009 (UTC)