|Nationality:||Canada / Trinidad and Tobago|
12 years GIS Instructor - College of New Caledonia, Prince George, BC
12 years Research Officer - Town and Country Planning Division, Trinidad and Tobago
MSc. Economics of Urbanization - University of London, Development Planning Unit
BSc. Physical Geography - University of Winnipeg
I am very interested in Latin American culture, especially the food and music.
I would like to be able to live in a Latin country for at least six months.
Below is a link to a television station in Venezuela which broadcasts several interesting programmes.
Telesur TV Venezuela
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Wonderful!! Welcome to the WE Family. Lets know how we may be of assistance in this great journey. ~~Cheers. --Victor P. K. Mensah 16:38, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
Introduction to GIS
- Very nice to meet you in the online class yesterday (Research 2.0). It is a very warm and fuzzy community. --Phil Bartle 07:52, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
- Congratulations Joseph, you have been certified WikiApprentice 1! --Gladys Gahona C. 18:26, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
Welcome to eL4C31
- Hello and welcome to eL4C31, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: