|Other roles:||Actor, Writer|
I am an actor, writer, and educator from Canada who has recently completed a Master's in Educational Technology. I worked with the Calgary Arts Academy since its inception from 2003-2007 and currently teach drama at Papanui High School in Christchurch, New Zealand. These days, I'm writing the script for a romantic comedy entitled Racewalker.
The Pangea Day festival on May 10th is a great way to get involved with world films, and I look forward to Wikieducator's contributions to next year's festival. It is my hope that we can share some of our stories as educators at this festival, and I would love to work with musicians and filmmakers to help bring these stories to life! My latest contribution towards this goal is the collaborative video about visual storytelling.
Croquet is a 3D learning environment made with the Squeak programming language to set up some fantastic 'immersive' experiences. I would like to work with Croquet as the place within which MyAthans, a fantasy world learning environment, could be developed.
The Belladonna Film Trust is a non-profit group dedicated to making filmmaking affordable for emerging artists. I am involved with the monthly radio program on Plains FM - the topic for the first three shows is about screenwriting.
- My first contribution to Wikieducator has been my thoughts on The Learner as Protagonist.
- I have followed this up with a proposal for an online learning environment entitled 'MyAthans' which I am posting updates to on a webpage created using eXe. I also have examples of previous work I have done on a similar eXe ePortfolio.
- I have contributed music to the collaborative video for the Learning4Content project. Creating and sharing music is something I love to do, and it is my choice as an artist to share some of my work using the Creative Commons licence.
- My first commercial role as the 'wannabe boyfriend' for Coast Mountain Sports. Click here
- This is the beginning of a music video to a song I composed entitled Milazo/Bontrager about two bikes that were stolen and returned the same day.
<kaltura-widget kalturaid='249779' size='M' align='C'/>