My exp with wiki
To make maxiumum use of the wikieducator understand that you can copy and use the syntex used by others.
- 1 Useful Links for inputs on Editing and softwares
- 2 To upload an image write the following syntex , save, then click and upload
- 3 Some important syntaxes:
- 4 Inputs for creating a user page on Wikieiducator
- 5 Counting your edits
- 6 Creating a new page
- 7 Creating a Template
- 8 Displaying date and time
- 9 Colour codes:
Useful Links for inputs on Editing and softwares
Take help from IGNOU page http://wikieducator.org/IGNOU_Wiki_Support_and_FAQ
To convert pdf to epub: visit calibre-ebook.com
To upload an image write the following syntex , save, then click and upload
Some important syntaxes:
1. To show the syntex following syntex can be used
2. To break the line and go to next line
3. For space &NBSP; ( in small letters)
Inputs for creating a user page on Wikieiducator
| Welcome to WikiEducator!|
Read this before creating any personal new page:
Counting your edits
'Do you want to count your edit for fun? Please enter your username after / in the following box and submit
Creating a new page
'Do you want to create a new page ? Just type a page name and submit . Then type in the edit window and save.
Creating a Template
A template creation can help you to get some work repeated on different pages. e.g a navigation bar may appear on each page.
'Do you want to create a new template ? Just type a template name,enter and then click on create button on the edit window.
Once you have created a template you can include the template by using the syntex CONTENT:
Displaying date and time
Copy and paste the syntax after disabling the rich edior: 16, January 2021 17:47
Standard HTML color named are as under