|Country:||Aotearoa/ New Zealand|
Kia ora - I originally trained as a Direct Entry Midwife, and then practiced as a Midwife in my community. To find out more about Midwifery in New Zealand & me go to my blog This year I started work as a Lecturer at Otago Polytechnic, Dunedin. I have been living away from my family and missing them terribly, so I have decided to return back to the North Island. I have been fortunate to land another job as a lecturer closer to my family in Hamilton at Wintec.
I am a wife, mother to three great young people and a Nanny to two lovely wee girls.
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Hi Tania great start if you need any help let me know warm wishes Rima 12:38, 1 September 2009 (UTC))
- Click on the link EL4C29.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.
(: Way to go, Tania. You are off to a great start. --Nellie Deutsch 12:47, 1 September 2009 (UTC))