|Occupation:||working on a Reconstruction program for a primary school in Sichuan|
I graduated from a University in Mainland China,and now i am doing a master degree in The University of HongKong
Personally,I have lots of interests, playing video games,movies, music, traveling,making friends and some sport games. My research interests is inter-discipline,like e-learning,language learning ,Multiculture education, global classroom,compartive education and international relationships.
Now I am working on a Reconstruction program for a primary school in Sichuan which has been destroyed by the earthquake last year.
My sandbox Digital storytelling should be interesting for the Primary school students.
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
Welcome to eL4C38
- Hello and welcome to eL4C38, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the Daily Instructions for the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the workshop.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators:
|Wiki Skills & Collaborative Learning |
Saturday, May 29, 2010
- Great to see you in the tutorial, Wu, and to see your user page. Do you have any concerns about the quality of educational resources developed using an open authoring approach? If so, what are your concerns? If not, how does an open authoring approach contribute to high quality learning materials?--Phil Bartle 22:14, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hello Maomao. It's great to have you in the EL4C25 Workshop! I look forward to seeing you develop your user page. If I can be of any assistance, let me know.--Rima Aleryani 03:09, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- :) Maomao, say hello to you, My name's Julia, I'm also interested in e-learning, open classroom. It's an honour to know that you are working in Sichuan, Liaobuqi! Best regards!--heyjulia 09:11, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hello Maomao, I'm Alejandra Guajardo from Peru, I'm your WikiNeighbour!! I see you've already started to work in your user page. Congratulations! If you need help with your user's page or have questions please just let me know here or through my user page. Best wishes --Alejacha 02:30, 18 June 2009 (UTC)