My Learning4Content course home page
This is your personal user page in WikiEducator. Tell us a little about yourself ..... be bold and try an edit now by starting to fill out your user page. This is a great way to practice your new wiki skills :-).
Knowledge for development
The amelioration of social and economic conditions as wish by each community around the world is a transversal objective bases on different contributions. One of the top input is made by the ability of the community or one/some its members to develop appropriate knowledge and know how to face challenges. Beyond this development, it's necessary for them to share this knowledge by two ways:
- using it in the improvment of production activities;
- sharing it among other community's members.
Since the achievement of modern information technologies, it becomes easier to do so because people can get in touch without any phisical contact. Therefore, the community appeared larger than the borders of the quarter, the village, the company, the city or the country. From this, open learning ressources are one of the main opportunity given to all to learn freely. Thanks to Wikieducator for that and thanks for IPYET initiative.
Write something here ...
Write something here ...
Write something here
My wiki projects
- I registered for eL4C44, a Learning4Content workshop to learn wiki skills.
My optional community service (learning contract) project
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| <Enter a brief description of the content resource or WikiEducator project you would like to work on here>|
| Target date for completion
|| <Specify the target date for completion --- you choose the date which can be after the completion of this workshop>.|
|| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>|
- Hi, As this workshop is nearing its end now, could you decide on developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by yourself (and others) on WikiEducator? With best wishes, Ramesh Sharma 18:51, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Dear Friend, please continue with your practice on how to manipulate the placement, size and using captions for your images in your sandbox. To understand how to do it, read this Tutorial 6 on images. All the best, --Ramesh Sharma, PhD 15:44, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- Hello Levy, Welcome to this workshop! Regards, --Ramesh Sharma, PhD 15:19, 8 February 2011 (UTC)
- Add note here
Facilitators - eL4C44
- IPYET OER Training Programme in Facilitating Online Learning4Content Workshop (January 31 - February 11, 2011)
- The facilitators:
Victor P. K. Mensah
L4C Lead Facilitator