My name is Lynne and I have been an educational designer for 16 years. I have been away for the last year doing other things and technology has moved on, hence my reason for taking this course.
I have professional qualifications in education and training and enjoy teaching. I have taught at every level of education including in Scouting and Adult education.
I like learning.
Distance education using online communication technology.
I live in the bush and love bushwalking, birdwatching and gardening. I also like botanical drawing or trying to do it using the rich diversity available in my own backyard.
My wiki projects
My optional community service (learning contract) project
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| <Enter a brief description of the content resource or WikiEducator project you would like to work on here>|
| Target date for completion
|| <Specify the target date for completion --- you choose the date which can be after the completion of this workshop>.|
|| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>|
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Dear Lynne, Great progress! As you have filled in your details in Profile section, please add your details to INFOBOX too by clicking on "edit" button on the top of your page. Warm Wishes. --Ramesh Sharma 18:16 24 July 2010 (UTC))
- Thank you. I've tried to follow your request but don't quite know how to add to the info box. I am also having difficulty navigating in general.
- Dear Lynne, Welcome to WikiEducator again. You have made a good start and now that you are part of our Wiki family, know that you have joined over 15,500 educators around the world. You have now access to a lot of shared knowledge which you can use towards building your projects in open education. Good to have you with us. Feel free to ask questions where you need to. We are here to help you. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 02:37, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
- I still don't see the obvious way to access my user page so probably need to read the instructions again. I have bookmarked it anyway so that I can add some content.
- Hi Lynne, bookmarking will help you find access to the workshop pages easily. We fully understand the difficulty of getting through the initial orientation phase, but believe me if I say, it will make more sense in a few days and the more you wrap your head around it. Just don't give up. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 19:03, 2 September 2010 (UTC)
My sandbox I have finally found it. I am struggling to find time to continue but will do my best.
Facilitators - eL4C42
- The WikiEducator "Inspiring to become an Agent of Change" Online Workshop Learning4Content wiki skills workshop - 25 August to 8 September, 2010.
- The facilitators: