|Employer:||Ministry of Education |
|Occupation:||Physics Teacher at Holy Faith Convent Couva|
|Country:||Trinidad and Tobago|
- My name is Kamla Matthews.
- I am a Trinidadian.
- I teach Physics at Holy Faith Convent,Couva,Trinidad,West Indies.
- I teach Physics at different levels :
- Form 3 (age : 13-14 )
- Form 4 (age : 14-15)
- Form 5 (age : 15-16)- CSEC or O level examinees
- Form Lower Six (age : 16-17)- Unit 1 Cape or A level examinees
- Form Upper Six (age : 17-18)- Unit 2 Cape or A level examinees
- I have been a facilitator at seminars run for Physics Teachers on School Based Assessment.
- I have co-authored Guidance Modules in Physics for Physics teachers.
- I am the founder of PENTT - the Physics Educators' Network of Trinidad and Tobago.
- PENTT includes all the Physics Teachers in Trinidad and Tobago.
- PENTT was established so that more experienced teachers could share their expertise with less experienced teachers.
- PENTT, along with the Ministry of Education of Trinidad and Tobago ,has run seminars on S.B.A. for CSEC and CAPE Physics teachers.
These are a few of my students at our annual Physics open Day.
This is me at my school's sports day
Thank you for viewing my page!
Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Hi Kamla, I've been working on subcategorising all of the category pages related to countries into the main category: Category:Countries. The collection is very impressive.
- In collecting all of these pages, I came across two categories for Trinidad and Tobago:
- We would like to have only one main category for each country, so that all of the members and resources related to a country can be collected in one place.
- In talking with others from Trinidad and Tobago, the thought is to keep Category:Republic_of_Trinidad_&_Tobago, moving all of the pages linked to the other category into this one. This would mean changing the category on this (your user) page.
- If you have any thoughts on this change please include them as a reply to this discussion post
- Thanks so much, --Alison Snieckus 19:03, 24 June 2010 (UTC)